OLMcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLMcraft minecraft server forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The death of olmcraft?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pompus

The death of olmcraft? Empty
PostSubject: The death of olmcraft?   The death of olmcraft? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:34 pm

The server has been down for almost 2 days now, and as usual there are no posts in the forum to explain why. Clearly admin does not give a shit about the server. Downtimes are getting longer and longer. It's only online for about 20 laggy minutes at a time before going offline for a day. It might be back up any minute now, but I for one am getting tired of being fucked around and never given an answer.

I am working on getting a server up and running that will be just like olmcraft except without the constant crashes and unmanagable lag. I won't bother asking for a copy of the olmcraft server files because I know I won't get them, the owners will undoubtedly insist that they are capable of hosting the server themselves.

Anyway, I hope you all can join me when you too realise that olmcraft is no longer worth the hassle.
Back to top Go down
Gunnerz1234

PostSubject: Re: The death of olmcraft?   The death of olmcraft? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Pompus I completely agree the server lags 24/7,it restarts every 10-20 minutes, they have a mega problem with grief,and to top it all of the server is down right now (has been for two days!) Tell me if you do end up making a server because I can't be arsed with olmcraft anymore and would definitely check it out! Btw maybe I could be a server Mod or Admin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killer1010

killer1010

PostSubject: Re: The death of olmcraft?   The death of olmcraft? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Many people have stoped playing olmcraft, anytime the server is up now the server is not full. I have dont feel good playing olmcraft becouse i know that the server can crash at any moment. I think it would be a good idea to make idea to make a server(to play on while olmcraft is down) i want to play with other known players for a lonmg time.
Back to top Go down
Pompus

PostSubject: Re: The death of olmcraft?   The death of olmcraft? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Well, the server is up if anyone wants to join the IP is olmcraft2.no-ip.org Laughing

Brand new map, same plugins, just give me a day or 2 to build spawn and shop and arenas etc etc
Back to top Go down
killer1010

killer1010

PostSubject: Re: The death of olmcraft?   The death of olmcraft? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Are you the owner? And could i be mod if you are?
Back to top Go down
killxer

PostSubject: Re: The death of olmcraft?   The death of olmcraft? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:33 am

can i be mod too plz!!! bom
Back to top Go down
Pompus

PostSubject: Re: The death of olmcraft?   The death of olmcraft? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:36 am

Nobody will be mod and once spawn is built ill be in survival mode like everyone else. You should join and look at spawn though, it's funny Smile
Back to top Go down
Metallica1332

PostSubject: Re: The death of olmcraft?   The death of olmcraft? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Pompus, running a server isn't as easy as you think, I've been on your server and it lags with just 1 person on it. Soon enough you will realise that it is very hard.
Back to top Go down
Pompus

PostSubject: Re: The death of olmcraft?   The death of olmcraft? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Yours is the first complaint about lag I have heard. I hope you're wrong, but sure I can at least give it a go. It's not fair how olmcraft has been run lately. It just came back online after being down for 3 days and it's been rolled back, with no explanation offered.

If I can't have the server map file, may I at least have the map seed?
Back to top Go down
Metallica1332

PostSubject: Re: The death of olmcraft?   The death of olmcraft? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:40 am

It's up to madholiday99 to give you that as it is run at his house.
Back to top Go down
Pompus

PostSubject: Re: The death of olmcraft?   The death of olmcraft? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Too bad he is nowhere to be found...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The death of olmcraft?   The death of olmcraft? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The death of olmcraft?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OLMcraft :: General Discussion-
Jump to: