OLMcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLMcraft minecraft server forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't resolve hostname

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pompus

Can't resolve hostname Empty
PostSubject: Can't resolve hostname   Can't resolve hostname I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Keep seeing this when trying to connect to the server, anyone have any idea whats going on?
Back to top Go down
BloodCup

PostSubject: Re: Can't resolve hostname   Can't resolve hostname I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Hey Pompus, when Sapita was trying to get on he was getting the same problem. What is quite odd is that I have not encountered this problem so far. I have just been playing alone. The problem is most probably on the servers side but what really bothers me is that I can still enter :/
Back to top Go down
Pompus

PostSubject: Re: Can't resolve hostname   Can't resolve hostname I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Wtf? so the server is still running but just I can't join? D:
Back to top Go down
BloodCup

PostSubject: Re: Can't resolve hostname   Can't resolve hostname I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:51 pm

No. Sapita cant get on and probably everyone else... Im the only one on. So the correct answer is "Wtf. The server is still running but everyone except Blood cant get on" ;D
Back to top Go down
Pompus

PostSubject: Re: Can't resolve hostname   Can't resolve hostname I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:56 pm

thats pretty messed up. hope they fix it love this server.
Back to top Go down
BloodCup

PostSubject: Re: Can't resolve hostname   Can't resolve hostname I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Forever Alone.
Back to top Go down
Pompus

PostSubject: Re: Can't resolve hostname   Can't resolve hostname I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:15 am

I wonder if it was the pigs that done it...
Back to top Go down
BloodCup

PostSubject: Re: Can't resolve hostname   Can't resolve hostname I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:16 am

Spoke too soon... now mine doesnt work...
Back to top Go down
Pompus

PostSubject: Re: Can't resolve hostname   Can't resolve hostname I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:46 pm

down again Sad
Back to top Go down
Pompus

PostSubject: Re: Can't resolve hostname   Can't resolve hostname I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Blood, check your PMs on this forum, i sent you a message!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't resolve hostname   Can't resolve hostname I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't resolve hostname
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OLMcraft :: General Discussion-
Jump to: