OLMcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLMcraft minecraft server forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ban Mad cauise he tnt the mushroom bio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja_Katara

Ban Mad cauise he tnt the mushroom bio Empty
PostSubject: Ban Mad cauise he tnt the mushroom bio   Ban Mad cauise he tnt the mushroom bio I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:56 pm

I found the mushroom bio and made a base there but mad came and TNT it so i want him ban from the sever for good and to terror!!!!!!!!!!!javascript:emoticonp('pale') pale
Back to top Go down
Pompus

PostSubject: Re: Ban Mad cauise he tnt the mushroom bio   Ban Mad cauise he tnt the mushroom bio I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Damn that sucks man. I hate when people TNT for no reason. Especially if it's an admin. I was at the shroom bio when mad tp'd to me, that must be how he found it.

Mad if you're reading this, please take it easy with the TNT and don't abuse your admin powers to find someones base. You're going to ruin the server if you keep this up.
Back to top Go down
killer1010

killer1010

PostSubject: Re: Ban Mad cauise he tnt the mushroom bio   Ban Mad cauise he tnt the mushroom bio I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:38 pm

how bad was it tnted?
Back to top Go down
Pompus

PostSubject: Re: Ban Mad cauise he tnt the mushroom bio   Ban Mad cauise he tnt the mushroom bio I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:12 pm

Well the faction that had 4 land there had enough power to keep it, so there's massive TNT craters all around the base (which was destroyed).

The mushroom bio is still ok, albeit badly scarrred.

Also it has come to my attention (through czechrazor) that someone is griefing and leaving behind signs that say things like 'With love, Pompus' etc.
I want to make it clear that I do not grief active bases. Nor do I leave behind a sign telling someone it was me. If your power is low and I know where your base is I will go there on foot, claim your land and raid your chests. I then unclaim your land and leave without damaging a single block. Just like any good player would. I will not mindlessly destroy your base to satisfy my own bordem or lust for destruction, especially if your faction has enough power to hold their land. That's just low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban Mad cauise he tnt the mushroom bio   Ban Mad cauise he tnt the mushroom bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban Mad cauise he tnt the mushroom bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OLMcraft :: General Discussion-
Jump to: