OLMcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLMcraft minecraft server forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHY SO SERIOUS???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pompus

WHY SO SERIOUS??? Empty
PostSubject: WHY SO SERIOUS???   WHY SO SERIOUS??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:03 am

Madholiday, Danglez38, Metallica, xxExcitexx,

Why are you guys so butthurt?

Olmcraft is a great server, I love it and if it was back online tomorrow, I'd be the first to join. But sadly, I don't think that will happen. Everyone loved that server. The only reason I made Olmcraft2 was to have a place to go while Olmcraft was offline, which seemed to be more and more often, to the point where it being online was a rare occurance.

Suddenly, you guys (madholiday in particular) are coming onto my server spamming and trying really hard to get yourselves banned. Clearly you are mad about something but I don't understand what?

I didn't kill your server, madholiday done that. All I am doing is providing the players you abandoned with a server that is as fun and carefree as Olmcraft once was. We had something on that server and I am doing my best to find it a new home. Hell, I would have even hosted the server for you if any of you would even communicate with me.

I know you guys read this forum so I'm putting this out there as a final attempt to get a dialogue going. Stop all this childish spamming and lets talk like adults. Either way your names and quotes will stay in spawn as a memento of Olmcraft and a gesture of good faith. Except for xxExcitexx I forget what his sign said?

And remember, it's just a game <3

Pompus
Back to top Go down

WHY SO SERIOUS???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OLMcraft :: General Discussion-
Jump to: