OLMcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLMcraft minecraft server forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Olmcrft2 hacking accounts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killer1010

killer1010

Olmcrft2 hacking accounts Empty
PostSubject: Olmcrft2 hacking accounts   Olmcrft2 hacking accounts I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:34 am

People have been entering on my name and others name. many are saying they got griefed, those are the people that say people are entering on there name. We think somone is entering on the craked accounts and clicking F3 then typing the cordinets quickly before you get timed out. Could You find out a way to fix it?
Back to top Go down
Pompus

PostSubject: Re: Olmcrft2 hacking accounts   Olmcrft2 hacking accounts I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:05 pm

I will make it so you are at spawn until you login so nobody can do that F3 trick. As for the account hacking, there is nothing I can do only tell you to choose a strong password. Cheers for the info Killer.
Back to top Go down
Pompus

PostSubject: Re: Olmcrft2 hacking accounts   Olmcrft2 hacking accounts I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Ok that's sorted people can't find your coords any more.
Back to top Go down
Pompus

PostSubject: Re: Olmcrft2 hacking accounts   Olmcrft2 hacking accounts I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:35 pm

There was a problem with it teleporting people into walls after they logged in. They were suffocating and falling into the void. So now when you log in you will be at spawn. Small price to pay for keeping your coords safe i guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olmcrft2 hacking accounts   Olmcrft2 hacking accounts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olmcrft2 hacking accounts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OLMcraft :: General Discussion-
Jump to: