OLMcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLMcraft minecraft server forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peeka's progress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peeka

Peeka's progress Empty
PostSubject: Peeka's progress   Peeka's progress I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Tunnel to abandoned mine shaft is complete just needs red stone rail tracks and some redstone torches and tracks. there are a few nice big caverns along the way.

My tower is changing abit im going to move it over more so we can have a tree farm and cow farm that way we will have food and wood.
Back to top Go down
Marr

Peeka's progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peeka's progress   Peeka's progress I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:38 am

i will be making an extension for the whole castle again so there will be room for more building
Back to top Go down
Marr

Peeka's progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peeka's progress   Peeka's progress I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:39 am

i changed your layout so that there's room for courtyard extension and more towers, keep your tower where it is i will make another one. Also to keep it level with the other walls so it still looks like part of the castle. I hope ur not mad i moved it, just wanna keep things looking good.
Back to top Go down
Peeka

Peeka's progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peeka's progress   Peeka's progress I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:09 pm

na its cool was going to mae a wall all the way around and have the mod house in the middle off it and little ones around the bottom so new mods can use ect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peeka's progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peeka's progress   Peeka's progress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peeka's progress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OLMcraft :: Community :: Factions-
Jump to: